Bellbird Park State Secondary College prides itself in providing an inclusive education, reflecting values and a culture committed to enhancing equitable educational opportunities and improved outcomes for all students. Classroom teachers, in their day-to-day teaching, place a high priority on identifying and addressing the learning needs of individual students. All staff have high expectations for the learning opportunities of all students. Our college provides a range of educational support models such as: case management, individual curriculum plans, classroom teaching and assistance from support staff.
At Bellbird Park State Secondary College students:
- can learn and achieve to their full potential.
- are responsible for their own education.
- have the right to access appropriate educational programs that meet their individual needs.
At Bellbird Park State Secondary College teachers:
- takes responsibility for the curriculum needs of all students.
- provides opportunities for all students to participate in social and academic opportunities alongside their peers.
- foster a safe and supportive learning environment where diverse needs are valued and respected.