On Tuesday 29 November 2022, all students in year 6 who have completed an enrolment will be able to attend our Transition Day. Students will have the opportunity to attend our campus for the day and visit their future classrooms. They will also meet some of the staff and students they will work with next year. Our college staff and students are looking forward to meeting our new students.
Things you need to know:
- The day will begin at 9.00am and continue until 2.30pm.
- All students must sign in at the registration table inside the main entry of the college.
- Students must wear their current primary school uniform and hat.
- Bring a pen and paper.
- Bring morning tea and lunch.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Only students with a completed enrolment paperwork and interview are eligible to attend the transition day.
- Upon sign in students will move to our Performing Arts Building to begin the day.
- Parents and carers are unable to stay on the college campus after drop off. If you have any questions please see a member of college staff.
- Ensure you arrange transport for your child and ensure they know the pick up point and travel plans.
- The college car park and surrounding streets will be busy in the morning and afternoon of the transition day.
If you have any further questions about this day, please contact the College via DeputyPrincipal@bellbirdparkssc.eq.edu.au or 3819 7222.