Bus routes for Bellbird Park State Secondary College are available via Bus Queensland's Website.
Distance based eligibility - To be eligible for distance based assistance, students must meet the distance criteria relevant to their circumstances, as well as satisfy the general conditions of the scheme.
- Primary school students must live more than 3.2 km† from the nearest state primary school
- Secondary school students must live more than 4.8 km† from the nearest state secondary school
- Non-state school students must live more than the required distances from both the nearest state and non-state school of the type attended
Safety net eligibility - To be eligible for safety-net assistance, students must meet the distance criteria, as well as the safety-net eligibility criteria stated below.
To be eligible for safety-net assistance the student must be listed as a dependant on the applicant’s:
- Health Care Card issued by Centrelink, Pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink
- Or Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card.